Tuesday, October 26, 2004

 

Cause of electronics/computer addiction


I just had an idea about the possible cause of my addiction to electronics and computers. Jeff should remember the now out of business New York retailer Crazy Eddie. When I was a kid I loved those commercials. I asked my Dad to take me there all the time. I don't think I ever told him how disappointed I was that Crazy Eddie wasn't at the store. I do think he decided or figured out that I didn't really like Crazy Eddie's because he didn't take me there all that often. I was pretty young at the time so I don't know if his prices really were insane. Anyway, just like everything else, there's a web page dedicated to Crazy Eddie. Hello (a tool that lets you, among other things, post pics to blogger) can be a real piece of crap sometimes so here's a picture about that.

Hello :( Posted by Hello

Comments:
I remember Crazy Eddies, I used to go there all the time. Then they found out he was selling open box and returned merchandise at regular price... Then he was selling stuff that fell off the truck... He really was INSANNNNNEEE!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?