Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Wireless digital camera

How come nobody is making a bluetooth digital camera yet? I would totally photoblog if I could just snap pics and what not and have them sync up to my computer when the camera gets in range. The usb cable / card reader bullshit is just annoying.

Sony has one (DSC-FX77) but it came out in 2002 and doesn't seem to be available. A noname company Concord makes one but it's more of a webcam like toy than a digital camera. Kodak is working on a wi-fi camera but it's expensive and BT seems more appropriate for a transfer technology (standard profiles for interoperability, short range, good availability).

Comments:
Yes, I saw the $12k one but I didn't think it was worth mentioning. The Kodak was in the article already.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?